Link dump

Friday, May 23, 2008

Obama as President

About 3 years ago I wrote a post and complain why American people vote to bush for second time .
now after 3 years and half I am writing another post about another united state election for presidency.first of all it is better I declare my position about candidates .for sure I am not a fan of John McCain because he wants bomb,bomb, bomb my country.
and between senator Obama and Hillary Clinton I choose Obama because I think his views are more sufficient for world as president of one of the  most important countries and especially for my country ,Iran.
I really wish a moderate president as leader of unite state, a leader who believe in dialogue more than any violate action .unfortunately in my country conservative are in power, and it means never two side that both of them are bully cannot agree on a win win position.both side wants see lose of opposite side.

so I believe that Obama it is a good choice for iranian people  ,because he believe on negotiation with Iran without any precondition,and if you were a moderate person, in negotiation even with a hard line side you could manipulate crisis with your logic and let opposite side thought you are a loser* .

-------------------------------------------

*I know I was very optimistic about Obama negotiation with Iran.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If obama gets in which is very doubtful look out for a massive attack on the u.s to bring him inline with the armaments companies and the military,the end will be short and sweet for Iran the freedom movement will rise out of the ashes like a "PHOENIX" good blog but watch your backs it is underway plan Q,not long now,how the west was won.

Anonymous said...

I am an american woman in college who just read persepolis by Marjane Satrapi. I was wondering if it is an accurate perception of your life in Iran. What is life like for you in Iran. Please email me at ckeshields@hotmail.com Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Many are excited of presidency of Mr. Obama and his plans to talk to Iranian leaders.

But no one ever asks what if the talks go nowhere, then what? Wouldn’t that mean that the last best hope for peace will be wasted?

That is my concern, both sides need to give or the likelihood of war will be increased. Don’t forget that Obama has much greater support and political capital than Bush. It will be easier for him to take military action if needs to be.

We need to make this work; the consequences of failure are unimaginable.

We need to make this work.

American Iranian National Friendship
http://www/ainf.org

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, I do not know your name. I am an American from the State of California. I agree with your that a win win situation needs to be found. I was hoping that your Mousavi would have been elected fairly but it seems that your current conservative regime want to keep all of you/your coutrymen supressed and in the dark about world matters. We here in America out stretch our arms in friendship to all peoples of the world. What we need to do is elect moderates that support the will of the people instead of those that would wrest power and push down the freedoms that every human wants. We all come from the same parents but our faiths differ when Jesus Christ and Mohammed come into the picture. At that point the tribes scattered and have been at war with each other ever since. Here in American we want peace for all peoples of the world, to practice religion freely and openly without regard of those that want to supress us. You may reach me at rocketski@aol.com. By the way, your english is better that you think. I can understand you very well. My name is Tom