Link dump

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Mathematic as hell

I am so sad and angry because for the second time I couldn’t pass math exam. .mathematic is the worst things in the world and I cannot free myself from it. I hope a miracle rescue me. I wish today was yesterday and I can again write answers of questions of exam. Because this time I know the answers.
Yesterday after that horrible exam when I open my inbox I saw that somebody sent for me a gmail invition. It was good for me to forget the exam.
Gmail is incredible and is not like a web-base mail it is so fast, faster than outlook. Anyway now I have a gmail account
Yasget at gmail dot com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

dont worry about it i hope in next simester u can pass the math.
try to pass the other course.

Anonymous said...

Hey. I hate math very much, too! WHy is Azad University the "worst university in the world," I wonder. I go to University of FLorida. Bye

Anonymous said...

Hello there...I found your web site very ,specially when I understood you are Persian.So I would like to be in connected with u , hopefulll it cause high improvement in our Eglish...Do you agree? So please contact me via :
farid_persian@yahoo.com
I'm Wiat my DEAR friend...
Also visit www.farid-programs.netfirms.com which is built 2 years ago , when I was trying to improve my Eglish...
Anyway thank you again...