Link dump

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Master and Oscar



2 years ago i wrote a post that why academy always ignore martin Scorsese' masterpieces and why never give him Oscars that he deserve fhim (for example academy chose rocky instead raging bull in 1980)
But this years I am so glad that academy members read my post! and decide finally give him one of that golden statue .
-----------------------------------
Ps: I must confess that after watching "million dollar baby" and "The aviator" i concluded that Clint Eastwood' movie was better than the aviator.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have moved from Kamangir.wordpress.com to Kamangir.net. I would appreciate it if you updated your link. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I am a student at a university in the US. I have been looking for
information from your area of the world and I have not been having much
luck. I stumbled across your blog and thought you might be able to help.
I am looking for information on AIDS in Jordan. Do you know where I can
find information about this? I am interested in knowing what "young"
people believe their risk of contracting the virus are and how big a
concern the HIV virus is to them. I know this is a strange question for a
stranger to ask, but I don't have any other options.

If you can help please contact me at rdonnelly@clarku.edu.

Thanks.

Rob