Link dump

Monday, May 10, 2004

I come from Iran

At last I decided start logging in blogger.
At first I apologize for my English .I know that it is terrible .so one of my goals for writing here is improving my English.
I hope not many people reading here .because if somebody reads this blog I am sure that he /she laugh for my writing.
I think it is better first I introduce myself.
I am 20 years old and study microbiology in worst university in the world. Azad University. Absolutely worst university is in one of worse country .I live in Iran. Yes .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about your English - it is much better than many native English-speakers on the Web. I am just curious why Azad university is the worst. Is it the poor facilities, inept professors, near empty library, or bad reputation among other universities?